Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Welcome to The Bridal Pegboard!





I’m sure most of you have dreamed of what your wedding day would be like. You knew the color scheme, what type of “princess” gown you were going to wear, the flowers, what your bridesmaid[s] would wear and don’t forget what song you would choose for your “first dance”! BUT you left out one thing....the groom. Just admit it already..lol!!!!
Well I admit it, in fact I can remember just buying stacks and stacks of every magazine that had a bride on it. I ripped out the pages, and would tape them to my wall. I just knew my color was going to be fushia, 6 bridesmaid[s], roses, cake with the glowing fountain with the fake bridal party lined up [uh oh I’m dating myself], and Shalamar was going to make a comeback and sing “This Ring” for our first dance and of course Luther [Vandross that is] was going to sing as I come down the aisle....oh yeah I knew my daddy was going to do whatever his lil girl’s heart desired!!!
Fast forward to this century...none of that happened!! And the pictures on the wall turned into a cork board with all my bridal visions and inspirations!!! My wedding in 1998 was absolutely beautiful, from engagement to the actual day! My dreams of Wedding Grandeur turned into reality with having my own Wedding Consultant/Event planning business for over 11 years now.

With this blog I will share my visions, and inspirations that help me to make all couples have the best Wedding Day possible. I will share my do’s and don’t in planning and please feel free to ask any questions that you may have along the way. Since being in this industry for some time now, I have made some lasting friendship and “work”ships with great vendors and would love to share their stories with you as well. I’m very excited about this new venture and hope you will join me and start using your own “Bridal PegBoard” for inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment